Sunday, April 20, 2008

First Digi Layout and a digital freebie

Yes, It's my very first attempt at a digital layout! Very fun I must say. This one has been created using a digital freebie kit made by a few of us at
To find out how to download this beautiful kit, click on this link.


Here's a picture of the kit and then my Layout.I know you've seen this photo on another layout recently, but it's about the only one I had of the four of us until we took some more photos yesterday!!!

Blessings,

Casey

2 comments:

Beverley said...

That is a great kit. Love how you used it for your layout and the photo is simply adorable - it deserves to be used again!

Karen L said...

I love this kit too and can't wait to have a play with it myself. I love your layout Casey - especially if it is your first digi layout. I still have so much to learn - but I have to admit it is fun and I am sure that digi scrapbooking will certainly come in handy when we are away from home.