Monday, November 26, 2007

Salt Bi-weekly challenge

OOPS! Almost forgot to post my contribution for the Salt- Bi Weekly Challenge onto my own blog!!!


The theme this time was light.

So many times, Jesus and His children are referred to as the LIGHT in this dark world.


So, in keeping with this theme, I made these itty bitty keyrings for the group of yr12 students we farewelled from our school at their formal the other night. These were for the girls in particular because they were the ones with whom I had the most contact. They are a special bunch and I will really miss them.


Don't forget to pop on over to SALT and check out what the other ladies have come up with!


Blessings,

Casey

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

I'm sure they were really touched Casey, they are gorgeous gifts!

Karen L said...

Just beautiful Casey and I am sure it will mean a lot to them. Love checking out the Salt challenges too.

Hazel said...

These are beautiful and very special - I'm sure the girls loved them.