Saturday, March 28, 2009

Easter JOY

Yes, I know, I have neglected my blog for a little while and there are a few reasons behind that. But I won't elaborate on those just now. What I wanted to know is 'have you thought about Easter yet?' If so what have been thinking about? Easter eggs, hot cross buns or having a holiday? I want to share with you that there is a greater and longer lasting joy than chocolate and hot cross buns that will never fade or bring upon feelings of guilt about how much you have consumed. That Joy is a man named Jesus, who's life giving death and resurrection we celebrate at Easter. He's not all about keeping rules to make yourself 'good'. Plain and simply he wants a deep relationship with you because he LOVES you. It's when you start to experience this love, that Joy will be a core part of your existence and not just when the chocolate comes out. I pray that you may encouraged as you think on these things and explore the truth behind them.
Blessings,
Casey

No comments: