Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Christmas Card


It's been a while since my last blog entry. Sorry about that :-(

Here's a little Christmas card I made for a class I'm teaching this week. If only I had time to make one of these for all my friends and family. What about you? Do you make cards for your friends and family??


You may have also noticed that after much prayerful consideration, I have decided to step down form the SALT design team for now. Life is more hectic than ever and I have had to make some tough decisions about where I spend my time. You may see me back creating with those lovely ladies in the future, when things settle down a bit!!

2 comments:

Karen L said...

Gorgeous Card Casey, I always have good intentions about making Christmas Cards but at this time of year just never get around to making the 50 or so that I would need. Should really organise myself and start them in January so they are completed.

Lissy said...

Beautiful Casey.

Going to miss seeing your amazing creations here :-( but sounds like you are trying to be wise with your time.

Love to you all!!
XXxx