Friday, August 08, 2008

Scrap of Faith Word Challenge -Blessed


This month at Scrap of Faith, the word challenge is "blessed". I have used the word "blessing" (checked with Sal to make sure that was ok..l.o.l.!)
I have used Bazzil Cardstock, Scripture by Design Journal Card, paper blossoms and printed papers for this layout.

I have actually created a tutorial for this particluar layout. So, if you'd like a step by step tutorial for this layout simply email me and put the word 'tutorial' in the subject line! I'll email it to you a.s.a.p!
Blessings,
Casey

3 comments:

Karen L said...

Great layout Casey -love it. Great challenges this month also. Looking forward to getting into them myself.

Gayle said...

Beautiful layout Casey! THere are some great challenges at SoF hey!

Hazel said...

Must remember to check our Scrap of Faith. Great LO, Casey.