Thursday, May 22, 2008

Salt Challenge -Walk in Love


Here's this weeks challenge:

For this week's challenge I (Kimberly White) have chosen Walking in Love. There is so much that God has said to us in his Word about Love. God is Love. Faith works by love. The greatest commandment given to us by Jesus is to love.


I have made a little 'pass it on' card for a friend at work who is really needing assurance that she is loved by the most high God right now!!!
On this card I have used our latest and greatest Clear Acrylic Christian Stamps- pop on over to the store and check them out! http://www.scripturebydesign.com.au.

I have also used MM 'noteworthy' range ledger paper, American Crafts felt tags and Kaisercraft rhinestones.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

This is beautiful, Casey - and wht a lovely idea to pass it on to a friend to assure her of God's love for her.

Karen L said...

a Beautiful card Casey and I am sure it will be a huge encouragement to your friend at work.