Wednesday, January 30, 2008

God's outstanding grace

This week at SALT it is Kim's turn to set the challenge. She has chosen the awesome topic of God's grace.

God provides us with a measure of grace each and every day, to face hardships, to grant us patience and forgiveness, to strengthen us in a time of temptation....but most importantly God's grace delivers us from the bondage of our sins by enabling us to trust in Christ as Savior.

I am only just starting to understand what that word really means (and I've been a Christian for 10yrs!). I am sure that there are many people out there, including committed Christians who have not fully grasped what it means to be saved by grace. It has been a huge change for me in my thinking and my love for Jesus has grown stronger.



Here's a few things I jotted down on my layout about what Grace means for me.



I'd be really encouraged to see your take on the challenge!

In this layout I've used Creative Imaginations Narratives paper, Bazzill cardstock, Scripture by Design Journaling card, Basic grey,Bella and MM alphas and a big photo of ME!!!
Blessings,

Casey

9 comments:

artfulstampin said...

Fantastic piece of journalling, i don't think we ever stop learning what God's grace means!

Hazel said...

This is beautiful, Casey - both the crafting and particularly what you have written. God's grace is indeed so precious - it never ceases to amaze me.

Lythan said...

This is a wonderful layout Casey - and such a cute photo of you too

Kim said...

Wonderful layout Casey! Love the different fonts you used for your lettering how you created a list about how God's grace has affected your life. A blessing!

Esther said...

Great to explore the meaning of Grace especially in a personal way, lovely work, and loving your new photo!

Rowena said...

Love the LO Casey :) Grace is amazing, isnt it?!

Karen L said...

I love your layout too Casey - God's grace is amazing, and I have to admit I am so thankful everyday for it.

Gillian said...

Love this LO Casey, Fabulous design! and more importantly a Brilliant Statement of Personal Growth in Christ xxx

Chrissy said...

Truly beautiful Casey, I love everything about it!! :-)